DATES & LOCATIONS CONFIRMED FOR IN-PERSON/ONLINE EXECUTIVE SUMMITS IN 2021
- 9/21 Boston (City Winery) – ON SALE NOW! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- 10/19 Chicago (City Winery)
- 11/9 Atlanta (City Winery)
- 12/14 Austin (TBA)
Call for Speaker Proposals and Sponsors is Now Open!
“High tech/high touch is a formula I use to describe the way we have responded to technology. What happens is that whenever new technology is introduced into society, there must be a counterbalancing human response – that is high touch – or the technology is rejected. The more high tech, the more high touch.” – Megatrends (1982)
We know you are missing in-person events so we’re busy planning our safe return to one-day local conferences. We will be producing one Executive Summit per month starting Fall 2021.
Each local market Executive Summit features 6 hours of programming and up to 5 hours of networking time. The agenda features nine 15-minute talks, two keynotes and one panel.
With our new hybrid format, attendees can choose to attend a CX Forums Executive Summit in-person or via livestream. Full program viewing, networking and speaker Q&A is available to all in-person and virtual attendees.
A majority of local events will be held in City Winery (CW) locations. City Winery is a music entertainment, food and winery venue that can accommodate 450 attendees. To ensure safety and distancing guidelines are met, we will limit ticket sales to 100 with another 30-50 complimentary tickets reserved for speakers and sponsors. 150 is around 1/3 capacity for the City Winery locations.
City Winery Floorplan
DATES & LOCATIONS FOR 2022
- Jan 11 – Anaheim (House of Blues)
- Feb 22 – Orlando (House of Blues)
- Mar – Nashville (City Winery)
- Apr – Washington DC (City Winery)
- May – Minneapolis (TBD)
- Jun – NYC – (City Winery)
- Jul – Seattle (TBD)
- Aug – Philadelphia (City Winery)
- Sep – Boston (City Winery)
- Oct – Chicago (City Winery)
- Nov – Atlanta (City Winery)
- Dec – Austin (TBD)