CX Forums Experience Florida 23!
October 18 @ 12:00 pm - October 20 @ 4:30 pm
Customer Experience is a challenging profession. It helps to have a network of friends who not only understand your challenges, but can help offer solutions too. CX Forums is the place where you can connect with other CX professionals from across a variety of industries and backgrounds.
If you want to improve your customer experience skills and meet others in the CX profession from a variety of disciplines don’t miss this event.
CX Forums Experience Florida 23 includes 3 days of engaging and immersive interaction learning. There’s something for everyone at Experience Florida in St. Pete!
October 18 – 8:00 – 6:00 Main Event The Floridian Social Club
- Storytelling, Keynotes, Panel, Small Group Discussions and Interactive Group Activities with CX leaders from a variety of disciplines and industries.
- Join customer experience leaders from across the USA to network, share ideas and tips, expand skill sets and support each other in improving their unique CX initiatives.
- Includes continental breakfast, lunch, reception and full day of activities.
October 19 – 12:00 – 4:30 Dali Museum Innovation Lab
- Get outside of the box with the acclaimed Dali Innovation Lab. Hands on learning to fuel future innovation in CX/UX to improve customer and employee experiences. Includes lunch and workshop at the Dali Museum. Informal happy hour and dutch treat dinner following the lab.
October 20 – 9:00 – 4:30 Interactive Online Workshops
- Expand your knowledge and hone your CX skills in four 90-minute hands on workshops the day after the in-person event.
- Get hands on training with the Latest Tools and Resources to enhance your CX toolkit and practice.