CX Forums Experience Chicago 23!
May 17 @ 8:00 am - May 19 @ 4:30 pm
If you want to improve your customer experience skills and meet others in the CX profession from a variety of disciplines don’t miss this engaging event.
Ahh, food glorious food! Food is at the heart of everyone’s daily experiences. CX Forums Experience Chicago 23 is focused on food and foodservice. From packaged foods to restaurants, food brings people together and defines our daily experiences.
The experiences we have with food can be applied to many other businesses, from product, service and environment design to advanced CRM systems. You’ll be amazed what you can learn from the world of food and foodservice.
CX Forums Experience Chicago 23 includes 3 days of engaging and immersive interaction learning and networking.
May 17 – CX Forums Chicago Main Event @ City Winery
- 6 Storytellers, 2 Keynotes, Panel, Small Group Discussions @ Lunch and Interactive Group Activities with CX leaders from a variety of disciplines and industries.
- Join customer experience leaders from across the USA to network, share ideas and tips, expand skill sets and support each other in improving their unique CX initiatives.
May 18 – Half-Day Innovation Lab & Cooking Contest @ Cozymeal
- Get outside of the box and into the kitchen to learn new ideas and innovative approaches to creative problem solving. We’ll be meeting for lunch to get to know each other. A masterclass on the fine art of baking will show us how many of the same rules for cooking can be applied to CX. After the masterclass, we’ll break out into teams for a fun competition where everyone can participate in creating the next great culinary delight.
May 19 – Interactive Online Workshops
- Expand your knowledge and hone your CX skills in four 90-minute hands on workshops the day after the in-person event.
- See the Latest Tools and Resources to enhance your CX toolkit and practice.