COVID-19 Safety Precautions
At CX Forums Executive Summits, our priority is the best possible experience for our attendees. That includes an optimal networking environment limited to 150 attendees in person and 150 online delegates (see Dunbar’s number below) and of course, your health and safety.
CX Forums Executive Summits have been designed from the ground up by CX Leaders and event professionals with decades of experience and we’re here to address all of your COVID-19 related safety concerns. We are monitoring local market conditions and regulations to ensure a safe event for our attendees. Temperature checks will be required upon entry, and masks are encouraged but not required if fully vaccinated. CITY WINERY CHICAGO is COVID compliant in all of their operations. Please read further and don’t hesitate to ASK US a question or address a concern.
CLICK HERE for a brief video on City Winery COVID-19 safety protocols
If you’re still not comfortable attending an in-person Executive Summit this year, all of our events are HYBRID – meaning you have the option to experience the Executive Summit virtually in real time. (Click here to view our In-Person and Virtual packages).
We encourage all participants attending CX Forums Executive Summits to be fully vaccinated. Mask/facial coverings are also encouraged. Temperature checks will be required at the door.
~ If You Are Sick: If you have a temperature, are showing any potential symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in close contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the event then you need to stay home and request a refund, and you can still join us online.
Potential COVID-19 symptoms include:
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting
~ Masks: Currently, none of our cities nor venues are requiring masks. However, as we know, nothing is normal with COVID-19. If there is a mask mandate put back in place in the city or venue where the event is taking place, masks will be required at our Executive Summit. If there is no mask mandate in city or venue the event is taking place, then wearing a mask becomes personal choice for each of us.
~ Hand sanitizer: stations will be available throughout the event. Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available at most venues.
~ Food and Beverage: All of our venues are following CDC guidelines to ensure your safety all day, including food and beverage protocols (i.e. gourmet boxed lunches, no buffet style food). Please remember to sanitize throughout the day, including before and after consuming food and beverages
~ Distance Preferences: We want to respect everyone’s choices about physical distance/touching. There will be optional stickers for your badges – a red sticker means you prefer 6-feet distance. A green sticker means you’re open to handshakes, etc. Please respect each other and follow our CODE OF CONDUCT (under FAQ's)
~ Capacity and Seating: We are limiting all in-person events to 150 attendees… and this is not just because of COVID Safety measures.
Have you heard of Dunbar's number a.k.a. The Rule of 150? British anthropologist Robin Dunbar suggested 150 is the "magic number" of individuals for networking and maintaining relationships. For this reason, CX Forums Executive Summits are limited to 150 delegates. With 50 passes reserved for speakers, sponsors, staff and advisory board members, only 100 in-person passes are available for purchase.
We will have seating options 6-feet apart for anyone still wishing to observe this prior CDC guideline.
In-Person Delegates will have a choice for letting others know their distancing preference.
+ Choose a RED sticker on your badge, you will signal others that you prefer distancing.
+ Choose a GREEN sticker, you let others know you are open to shaking hands and closer contact.
Please Contact Us with any questions or concerns!
Continental breakfast, boxed lunches and full day snacks and refreshments will be served. Be sure to stay for the Happy Hour Reception following the program from 3:30 until 5:30. Virtual attendees will also have an engaging interactive happy hour reception online.
Interested in sponsoring our Happy Hour Reception? Click Here for Sponsorship Info.
CX Forums uses the award winning Whova App for our vitual networking, contests, photo sharing, social postings and viewing of livestream content. The Whova App can be used on any mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
Our Whova App will be available for all attendees to use starting two weeks prior to the Summit for advance networking and for up to a year after the Summit so you can keep in touch with everyone.
At CX Forums, we are committed to providing an inclusive, friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion. This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite ALL Participants including, but not limited to sponsors, attendees, volunteers, speakers, media, and staff, to help us realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone. All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are made by the CX Forums organizers.
· Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
· Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
· Alert conference organizers if you notice a dangerous/inappropriate situation or someone in distress.
· Comply with instructions of any session moderators, monitors or any event or venue staff.
· Comply with all applicable laws.
· Comply with foot traffic management guidance including signage, conference volunteer directions, floor markings, entrance and exit signs, and other direction as required.
· Unacceptable behaviors include intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendees of CX Forums and related events. Some CX Forums venues have shared facilities with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
· Harassment includes: offensive verbal comments related to (but not limited to) race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, political beliefs, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other protected category; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public areas; deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
· Wearing clothing that is not suitable for a professional work environment, that is provocative, or otherwise potentially offensive.
· Written, verbal or other abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, and/or spamming, against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by Digital Summit and its show management, in their sole discretion.
· Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials or conduct, or any language, behavior or content that contains obscene gestures, or racial, religious, gender, or ethnic slurs.
· Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
· Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the venue staff, event staff, moderators or its vendors.
Health and Safety
CX Forums will adhere to the latest health and safety regulations, guidelines, and recommendations, as directed by the venue and local city government officials where the event is taking place, Center for Disease Control and Prevention, and World Health Organization and all participants of CX Forums Executive Summits must comply. Please review our SAFETY GUIDELINES above in the FAQ's.
We expect all event participants (including CX Forums employees, moderators, attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers) to uphold the principles of this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct covers all CX Forums events (virtual or in-person) and all related activities (social or otherwise).
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
What to Do If You Witness or Are Subject to Unacceptable Behavior
If you are subject to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subject to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a conference organizer as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential.
The CX Forums team will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the conference. You can report unacceptable behavior to our organizers in person or online.