Ready to Share Your CX Story on Stage & In-Person?
“No one ever made a decision because of a number. They need a story.” ~ Daniel Kahneman
We’re seeking CX practitioners to share their stories with the CX community.
Each of us have a story to tell. Whether it’s about how to win support for your CX programs or how you’ve managed recent CX management challenges – there are nuggets of wisdom in every story.
Would you like to share your CX story live on stage? CX Forums is the place for you!
Call For Speakers Now Open!
Our regional summits feature CX professionals sharing real stories about challenges they faced and what they’ve done to make a difference in their companies.
The CX Forums Experience Summit format is based on TED Talks style of storytelling. Speakers have 15 minutes to share their stories.
You don’t have to be a professional speaker to tell a good story. We can provide training resources for speaking if needed.
We welcome speaker proposals all year long for CX Forums Regional Summits. Please submit your proposals at least 60 days before each event date.
CX Forums speaker and topic selection is guided by local advisory boards in each market.
Coming to a City Near You!
CX Forums Experience Summit markets planned for 2023
April 19-20 – CX Forums Experience Atlanta 23!
May 17-19 – CX Forums Experience Chicago 23! Focus on Food & Foodservice at City Winery & Cozymeal
Future Markets. Dates TBA
- Portsmouth, NH – AI & Voice
- Columbus, OH – Retail
- Nashville, TN – Patient Care
- Seattle, WA – Tech
Based on the TED Talks format, CX Forums Experience Summit speakers share short stories (15 minutes) of how they have applied CX fundamentals and new innovative CX strategies or technology tools to improve their customer experiences.
Think of your talk as being like a TED Talk – short and focused on one main topic with story telling that presents 1) a situation, 2) a need (tension) and 3) what you did to resolve the problem.
Check out videos from previous CX Forums events to give you an idea of what we are seeking: https://slideslive.com/cxforums
Speaker Proposal Guidelines
All speaker proposals must be submitted using the form below.
- CX Forums features customer experience practitioners who have first hand experience in creating CX programs and solving CX related problems.
- Our audiences are seeking fresh new thinking based on current experiences from professionals who are responsible for creating and managing experiences.
- You may submit more than one topic. Topics must be related to the following:
- Customer, Employee, Human & User Experience
- XM Experience Management
- CX/UX Design
- Product & Service Design
- Environmental & Store Design
- ROI/Business of CX
- Artificial Intelligence
- Future of CX
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion (DEI)
- CX Related Technology & Tools (CDP, CRM)
- CX Research and and Insights (VOC)
- CX & Operational Metrics
- Mystery Shopping & Service Audits
- Customer Centric Culture
- Journey Mapping
- CX in the age of COVID, inflation, culture wars
- Your topic title should be worded as it would be in a search on Google. e.g. “How to support employees working from home” “How to use a journey map to improve CX” etc.
- Speaker selection is guided by local market advisory boards. Speakers will be selected based on the following criteria
- Relevance of topic to current CX challenges
- Mix of large and small companies
- Mix of demographics
- Mix of experience in industry
- Storytelling skills
- No selling or showcasing products/services is allowed at CX Forums events without a sponsorship. For info on sponsored speaking options, click here.
- We encourage speakers to include a link to a video of a past speaking engagement. The video does not need to be the same topic you’re submitting. If you do not have a video, write n/a in the form.
- Select speaker candidates must have a zoom meeting with one of the organizers prior to being approved as a speaker.
- Due to the volume of proposals we receive, speaker candidates who are not selected may not be notified, however we keep all proposals on file to be considered for future events.
Local In-Person Experience Summits
- CX Forums Experience Summit talks are limited to 15 minutes. We suggest timing your talk to last no more than 12 minutes.
- Use no more than 10 slides. We encourage slides to have more images, and not too much text. Our attendees are more interested in your story telling than reading a bunch of text or deciphering graphs on slides.
- CX Forums Experience Summit speakers will receive one complimentary pass to the event and personalized discount codes to share.
- Speakers selected for CX Forums Experience Summits will be notified approximately 2 months in advance of each event.
CX Forums Speaker Proposal Form
"*" indicates required fields